Thursday 13 September 2012


Hello!!!

I know, I've neglected this for about a month now, it's because I've been working 2 jobs for a while... meaning I'm at work E-V-E-R-Y day! Euuuugh, hard work.

...but, today is my first day at Cath Kidston! I'm not the biggest fan of her stuff, but I think the odd item could be worked into such a cool look, home accessories and clothing.

I looooove these cowboy towels!!! Actually, any of the cowboy print items I love.


Also, here's a sneak peek at a dress I made and want to put on my shop eventually. I'm not too sure about the photo yet, I'm so not a model haha.



...my favourite thing to be inspired by at the moment is vintage clothing, they're always so creative with the fastenings and details. Like the little layers on this dress, it has quite a 50's feel.

I'll update more later :)

Bethany xx


No comments:

Post a Comment