Tuesday 7 August 2012


Heeeeey!

I spent all day today looking for junior pattern cutter positions... and nothing! There just seems to be nothing about at the moment, and all the ones that are online say you need "minimum 3 years experience"! How's anyone meant to make it in this industry if no one gets a chance :(

...this just means, I'm going to put all my heart into my shop! :) You'll be seeing clothing up SOON! Eee, exciting!!!



Anyway, I think today I've found a love for blazers! I love this floral one from River Island...


Never thought I'd be a blazer girl, but I could be persuaded with this!


I LOVE mis-matching colours and prints, imagine this with these in your hair...


...ahh, such a pretty combination!!! From CandyAppleLocks on Etsy


I'm obsessed with Etsy, I love this ring by isewcute!


ShopKaleidoscopeeyes <-- Amazing seller!!! Want some of her stuff so bad.



That's all for today, BYE!!!

Bethany xxx








No comments:

Post a Comment